Spicelens India offers our customers a world class customer service experience that is easy and hassle-free. All of our eyewear, prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses have full refund or exchange policies.
We provide a high level of after sales service, which includes a guaranteed Return Policy. Please be aware that all eyewear must be unused and in original packaging for:
- Full Eyewear Refund
- Eyewear Exchange
- Prescription Lenses Refund
- Exchange any product(s) in unused condition and wit original packaging from SpiceLens.
100% Exchange Guarantee
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order, we gladly offer a 7-14 days Exchange, starting the day you receive your order. Please note that the following rules must apply for the product(s) that you would like to Exchange:
1. The product(s) MUST be returned unused, with all the original packaging and with all the authenticity tags and manufacturer seals still attached.
2. If you have purchased contact lenses, the lenses boxes must be unopened and in original condition.
3. All returns are inspected on arrival and exchanges will NOT be issued if the product(s) are not in new and original condition.
4. Please ensure that product(s) are returned to us via "signed for delivery" and a certificate of posting is obtained. We do not accept liability for any product(s) that are damaged in transit during the exchange process so please ensure that the packaging and delivery method are secure.
5. When we re-ship an exchanged product(s), the cost of re-shipping is an additional fee to be paid by the customer.
6. The shipping charges of your original order are non-refundable.
7. SPECIAL Exchanges Note: Do not return your product(s) without first contacting our customer service team. We will provide you with a specific exchange address. (Returns should not be sent to the shipping address listed on the parcel)
8. SPECIAL Contact Lenses Note: In the event that you receive defective contact lenses, please do not throw them away. Many manufacturers require the original defective lenses for analysis. If the lenses manufacturer agrees that the lenses are indeed defective, then a replacement will be issued at no additional cost. Please note that defective lenses may only be exchanged for the exact same brand and type of contact lenses and prescription.
SpiceLens India Exclusive 6-12 month
SpiceLens India stands by the exceptional quality provided by the world's best brands. With some of the brands that we sell, the manufactures' warranty will be available worldwide however for other brands the official warranty may not be available in your country due to territorial limitations and/or brand policies. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and our after sales service is committed to this. Usually we are able to efficiently resolve defect issues by offering replacements or replacement parts free of charge. Note that damage to frames or lenses caused by general day to day wear and tear is not covered by this guarantee. For contact lenses our warranty is for 3 months only.
Manufacturers' defects means flaws or defects arising from the manufacturing process and non-conformance to the manufacturer's standards set for the particular product. In the context of eyewear this usually refers to defective hinges, welding points, discoloring etc. Please note that manufacturer's defects DO NOT include design defects which are attributable to the product design rather than the manufacturing process. Manufacturer's defects also DO NOT include damage or harm arising from product misuse or accident or your own usage of the product.
Warranty for defective contact lenses
Disposable lenses are a mass produced item, and although there are strong quality control checks, defects can occur. This is why all lenses come with a 3-month manufacturer's warranty. The occurrence of a defect is around 1 in 500 lenses boxes, so most likely you will never have a problem, but it is important to know what to do if it does happen.
If you have a defective box you will find one or more of the following occurring:
1. The lenses will be very uncomfortable and won't sit correctly on your eyes whereas previous lenses of the same type were comfortable to wear.
2. The vision will be blurred whereas previous lenses of the same prescription provided a clear vision.
3. The lenses of the pack will split or rip very easily.
What to do if you think that your pack of contact lenses is defective:
1. Let us know immediately that you are experiencing problems with your lenses.
2. Keep all defective lenses and all packaging. You will need to send them back to us if a warranty exchange is required. Manufacturers don't accept a warranty claim if the defective lenses are not provided.
3. If you experience discomfort or blurred vision, there is a chance that the problem can be your eyes. We would recommend you contact your optometrist immediately.